Virtual Inspections with Mark Kaufman Roofing
When using the advanced technology of EagleView Pictometry, Mark Kaufman Roofing is able obtain aerial imagery of your home’s roof to create accurate measurements used in the estimation process and pricing.
AccuLynx Mobile & Zoom Video
At Mark Kaufman Roofing, we understand how busy your life can be. That’s why we’ve paired up with AccuLynx mobile application and the Zoom Video conference program to help bring our team closer to you and your home in a fast and convenient way.
Insurance Coverage for Weather-Related Roof Damage
The process of an insurance claim can be scary and unknown. Our goal at Mark Kaufman Roofing is to work with you as the homeowner and guide you through the process. With decades of experience, our team knows what documents and other normal practices insurance companies expect. With reliable and innovative software, Mark Kaufman Roofing is able to expedite payments, maximize the amount of money owed, and in return put the highest performing roof on your home with no further cost to you.
Examples of Weather-Related Roof Damage
Below are examples of the weather-related damage that Mark Kaufman Roofing is able to assist in filing an insurance claim:
- Debris and organic material under shingles.
- Torn ridge cap shingles or other roofing materials.
- Blistering, or cupping, of shingles or other roofing materials.
- Dented and damaged vents and roof penetrations.
- Water intrusions/leaking.
- Creased/folded shingles.
- Tree/debris damage to roofing materials.
- Missing shingles and other roofing materials.
- Damaged/missing fascia, gutters, and soffit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our team knows how frustrating filing an insurance claim for your home can be. Here are some frequently asked questions for your convenience: